Paragon Europe is a leading host agency that manages learning mobility projects in Malta and Brussels with European, national and regional programmes such as Erasmus Plus, Youth Guarantee, Staff Mobility, PON and more.
Acting as a receiving organisation since 2004, Paragon Europe has a consistent track record of securing the best work placements and training for students and staff in Malta or Brussels.
The intern will assist the Learning Mobility Department on the following:
• effective communication of Paragon Europe to prospective project partners – audience development, negotiation, upselling;
• contact with partners in Brussels and across Europe via email, phone, meetings;
• administrative support (drafting of quotations etc.);
• attending events related to international mobility projects;
• research on international mobility programmes such as Erasmus+, PON/POR, Youth Guarantee etc.;
• gathering, compiling, and sorting of data to determine target markets;
• internal and external communication on behalf of the office;
• translations of files, articles, documents;
The ideal candidate will have:
• academic background in one of the following courses or related areas: Sales, Marketing and Communication, International Business/Relations;
• confident communication skills with team members, partners and customers
• strong analytical and management skills;
• eagerness to work with a multinational/lingual team;
• self-motivated attitude with good time management/organisational skills;
• working knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications;
Job Type: Unpaid internship addressed to students with university grants
Desired start date: Late August 2018; Early September
Languages required: Minimum B2 spoken and written English (knowledge of other official EU languages is an asset)
You should have a permit to study and reside in Belgium. Your university will be required to provide confirmation and insurance for the position by signing a Learning Agreement.
To apply, please send a single PDF file with CV and cover letter in English to email@example.com with the subject “Business Development Internship”. The deadline for applications is 18 January, 2019.