If you are about to embark on a project, whether EU related, start-up or even the development of a new plan or programme, we have the perfect set-up to support you in the overall project management process including project initiation, planning, design, execution, closure and follow-up. In the past five years Paragon has worked or assisted its clients, both public and private entities in participating in 15 EU different programmes covering 22 different sectors; helping our clients and country to benefit from ca Euro 10 million of EU funds. Our Project Management Team is equipped to assist you, our client, in all stages of the project management life-cycle so that you can engage, participate and lead in EU. Our services include scoping of programmes that best suit your organisation's needs and requirements, project conceptualization, application writing, negotiation of contract, project implementation, technical and financial reporting, dissemination and concluding of project.
Paragon Europe offers support in the overall Project Management process including:
- Project initiation:
- support in the development of project concept;
- identification of best funding programmes;
- provision of checklists for required documentation/information.
- technical and financial structuring of projects;
- application writing;
- finalization of budgeting requirements;
- quality checks.
- manage the project once it is awarded;
- maintain communication with the managing authority responsible for funding;
- maintain schedule of works and records of key activities and expenses.
- Closure and follow-up:
- preparations of claims for reimbursement;
- ensure all documentation and project processes are in place for technical and financial audits.
For an overview of our current and recent past projects please see our projects page