Why conduct a work experience?
- To enhance your CV
- To gain hands-on work experience and thus put theory into practice
You should conduct your internship in Malta because...
- The Maltese are friendly and easy going
- The sun shines almost all year round
- Of the close proximity between one place and the other
- Situated in the centre of the Mediterranean thus you will be in the midst of a melting pot of cultures
What are the fields in which you can conduct your work placement?
Students who have opted to conduct their placement through Paragon Europe company have worked in the following areas:
- Business Development
- Heritage and Culture
- Tourism, Hospitality and Food and Beverage
- PR and Marketing
- Design and Media
- Financial Services
What about accommodation?
...we provide accommodation which
- Is fully equipped
- Is situated in an excellent locations
- And within an International student environment
What can I do in my free time?
We organize various events such as;
- Site seeing
- Cultural tours
- Guided Walks
- Boat trips to Gozo, Comino and Harbour Cruises
- International Evenings
- Diving and Sailing Courses
- Don't forget the clubs, bars, festivals and traditional Maltese festas which make one's stay in Malta unforgettable.
How can you improve your English?
Why not take an Language and Culture Course?
- Under the tutorship of experience and qualified teachers
- Interactive classes based on your level
- Some lessons are conducted in various villages in Malta and provide a hands on and fun learning experience
- One to one lessons are also available upon request.
...but I am very fluent in English!
- We also offer Maltese Language Courses which are amusing and great to follow.